You, as a second-generation homeschooler, should have a near-unique perspective on the world. Don't we have a right to read about it?C'mon all you "June" fans out there; inundate her with requests.
thanks Pop, read on ;)
I'm SO WICKED EXCITED! I finally know what your blog is! Now I get to go look at posts...
Yay!!!!! Aaron and I were trying really hard to find your blog! I'm so happy!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You, as a second-generation homeschooler, should have a near-unique perspective on the world. Don't we have a right to read about it?
C'mon all you "June" fans out there; inundate her with requests.
thanks Pop, read on ;)
I'm SO WICKED EXCITED! I finally know what your blog is! Now I get to go look at posts...
Yay!!!!! Aaron and I were trying really hard to find your blog! I'm so happy!! :)
Post a Comment