Friday, October 20, 2006

Girls!

I love being a girl! Last night I had a jewelry party at my house. It was so much fun to try everything on, to see others try on and give my opinion, to laugh and giggle, just being a girl!! At one point someone mentioned that we should have boas and tiaras, next time ;) It just wouldn't be the same if we were men and this was a tool, or gun party. And the fun doesn't end there...this morning Caroline went through the catalog to "put in her order" It was very cute and I am glad I have a girl:) So to all my girlfriends...Here's to being a GIRL!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hear hear!!! :D

Susan Elizabeth said...

Diamonds are a girl's best friend, but I will take cubic zirconia any day!
Glad you had fun!

Aaron said...

This post almost made me cry.

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaha...wait a minute...that really wasn't very nice... :)

Susan Elizabeth said...

I don't get it...

Cheech said...

A JEWELRY PARTY!? OK,now I'm REALLY weirded out!

Aaron said...

Well, I've always wanted to go to a jewelry party, but OBVIOUSLY I'm not wanted...

;)

Unknown said...

Good grief...:)

~jenna said...

mel, i agree!! BOYS

Cara said...

A little late, but: AMEN TO THIS POST! I was sad to miss the party, but I can celebrate being a girl anyway...I basically do everyday when I put makeup on, wear skirts, etc.