Thursday, October 05, 2006

I love...

As our days get busier, as the kids get bigger, I realize I am learning to love the quiet days just as much as the busy ones.

The busy ones:

- social interaction (my favorite passtime:))
- makes the day fly
- good reason to get dressed, do my hair and get out of sweats
- good bribe (when needed) to get schoolwork done :)

The quite ones:

- no rush to get dressed, put in my contacts, etc.
- play more during school
- no pressure to meet a timetable
- NO YELLING :)

I guess there are just wonderful things for each day and I must practice resting on God to order each one of them!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yelling? Jenna, I'm surprised at you! ;)

I think I like the quiet days too, because I like being at home. I also enjoy social interaction (only sometimes, though, because I'm not too good at it).

~jenna said...

i think you are great at it!!

Susan Elizabeth said...

I can't imagine you yelling! Can you picture me losing my cool? It happens! Oh yes, it happens!
I love the quiet days too. We need more of them. I remember waiting (impatiently) for Melody to wake up from her nap so we could play...I would just sit and read a book while she slept...and two hours would somehow go by! Now, I can't imagine having two whole hours to sit and read a book!
I do know that these busy days will go by fast and soon we will be looking for things to fill up our time. Hopefully, by then, I will have learned to let God fill up my time....

(how's that for a loonnng comment!)

~jenna said...

I loved it!

Aaron said...

Sometimes I even have a busy day in which I don't even get to socialize! Sigh. :)