Here is the story of our little girl with long hair.
About 9 months ago, Caroline was a story of a girl (about 9) who donated her hair to Locks of Love, a charity that makes wigs for sick kids. At the time, Caroline was 31/2 years old. She decided it was a great idea and would like to do it too. Being so proud of her I offered to donate too. We set Christmas as the time to give such a big gift to someone in need. Here are the photos from our day... Here is our long hair.
About 9 months ago, Caroline was a story of a girl (about 9) who donated her hair to Locks of Love, a charity that makes wigs for sick kids. At the time, Caroline was 31/2 years old. She decided it was a great idea and would like to do it too. Being so proud of her I offered to donate too. We set Christmas as the time to give such a big gift to someone in need. Here are the photos from our day... Here is our long hair.
Caroline's length.
8 comments:
Good job! You have no idea how much it means to those who lose their hair due to their treatments to have "real" hair again.
Bless you both...
This is especially meaningful to me right now, knowing a little girl who has just lost her hair. Thanks again to you guys for doing that!
I love the pictures, especially the bottom one of Caroline and the one of you with her (with James trying to get his own little moment in the limelight). :)
Did you do yours as you had planned??? I'm contemplating growing my hair out and then donating it. I need to talk to you about it; I have a fear of stylists who I don't know.
Or hair cutters, whatever you call them.
Her hair looks great! And donating it is even greater. I remember donating ten inches of my hair a few years ago. A little strange to think that someone somewhere could be wearing my hair right now, but I'm glad. :)
I can't wait to see how your hair looks!
Three cheers for you both. I'de give it a try but the growing out process would take far to long and look far too bad :) So I just give blood instead. Each to their own. Hope you have a great Christmas.
HURRAY!!!! Another one to add to the list of donators! Makes me want to do it one more time, but I just don't think I could grow it out again...
Good job, girls! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment