Saturday, January 06, 2007

Will we, or won't we...

So what do you think? Will we or won't we get the chance to ski this week on our annual family SKI vacation? We have packed a load of extra games, coloring books, books, and craft projects to use if we need. Our tradition is to wake each morning, eat and get to the slopes as soon as the lifts open, come in for lunch and then hit the trails again until the very last possible minute. At that point we come in for a snack, some time at the fireside and dinner, then kids to bed, a Bible study written just for us by the patriarch, before we all pass out around 8:30pm to do it all again the next day. Wonder what this year will bring...stay tuned!

5 comments:

Aaron said...

Well, if the weather where you are is anything like the weather we are, my guess is you won't but my hope is you will. :)

Nice family picture, by the way!

Unknown said...

Ditto, ditto...I hate saying that, but it's true. :)

Cara said...

I'm crossing my fingers for good weather! (I mean bad weather but good for skiing.) And praying...

And about your template, I quote myself from this morning: "You can't ever have too much pink, Jenna Baggs!"

Cheech said...

You never know with New Hampshire weather! :)

~jenna said...

thank you cara!!!! :)