Thursday, May 31, 2007

long time coming...

Ok,ok, I know that I was tagged long ago. My life just has been so busy, sorry. At this point I think I'll just give the list of 7 interesting things about me, and leave the rest on the cutting room floor:)

1.I am 5'4 3/4", but my license says 5'5" ( I told the man at the DMV and that is what he put!!)
2.I don't have a favorite color, I appreciate them all, REALLY!!
3.I prefer to drive a standard vehicle.
4.I love my friends! (guess that one is not so much news...but I think it is great)
5.my husband is perfect, except for when he leaves the light on in the bathroom;)
6.I love to eat!!!!!
7.all my kids have royal names.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

All your kids have royal names...love it! :D

Thanks for blogging! ;)

Susan Elizabeth said...

Neato! Does it count that my middle name is royal?

Booker said...

Hurray for Eating! Food is good :-)

Curt said...

Your father has a royal name too: king.

Cara said...

Thanks for posting! I enjoyed it. I have yet to prefer a standard. I went out with Aaron the other day, determined to conquer the standard transmission. I could tell you how humbling it was, but I won't embarrass myself further. Besides, I bet you remember how it felt. :)

Susan Elizabeth said...

Curt, HA HA HA!!! Fun-nee!

Curt said...

I could tell stories about teaching her to drive a standard. But, I'd need to have my arm twisted.

Besides the stories about her sister are even better!

Susan Elizabeth said...

Let the arm twisting commence!! We will have to sit down and talk someday, soon, Curt!

TripleNine said...

I actually have to agree with you on the standand thing. I've driven both and do actually prefer having the control of a stick.

Susan Elizabeth said...

We all have a little NASCAR driver wannabe in us....sticks=fun!