1.) Love the color 2.) Want more to read 3.) Looking forward to...things 4.) Wonder what some of your favorite things are... 5.) Wonder what some of your not so favorite things are... 6.) Why is the link to my blog WAY DOWN THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE?!?! 7.) Shipoopi..... 8.) I like to make you laugh!
Alphabetically, I would come second (or possibly FIRST!). The pink is hard to read. It is very different; not like any other I have seen. The content is too deep and mystical for me.
for all of you who havn't seen my blog in awhile...you will not understand that the pink text in the "girl's weekend" post was written on a white background from my last "version" of my blog, guess i will take that into account on my next post with the new scheme :) maybe just a darker PINK, hehe
Like the format, Jenna. Looks very "clean" and crisp.
By the way, I have been nagged ever since I stopped blogging so I recently promised that I'd at least post something once every season/quarter of the year... so you can feel free to visit my "old" blog sometime to see when I get around to doing a new post!
9 comments:
I like it! A lot! :)
very "letter'y". I like the spartaninity of it :-)
You might want to stick to one color for text though. The pink doesn't show up very well on the yellow background...
My Thoughts:
1.) Love the color
2.) Want more to read
3.) Looking forward to...things
4.) Wonder what some of your
favorite things are...
5.) Wonder what some of your
not so favorite things are...
6.) Why is the link to my blog
WAY DOWN THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE?!?!
7.) Shipoopi.....
8.) I like to make you laugh!
good work zan:)
dj, i think you are just trying to rid me off all my pink :)
Alphabetically, I would come second (or possibly FIRST!).
The pink is hard to read.
It is very different; not like any other I have seen.
The content is too deep and mystical for me.
Ha, Curt has validated me!
[of course, you were right anyway :-)]
for all of you who havn't seen my blog in awhile...you will not understand that the pink text in the "girl's weekend" post was written on a white background from my last "version" of my blog, guess i will take that into account on my next post with the new scheme :) maybe just a darker PINK, hehe
Like the format, Jenna. Looks very "clean" and crisp.
By the way, I have been nagged ever since I stopped blogging so I recently promised that I'd at least post something once every season/quarter of the year... so you can feel free to visit my "old" blog sometime to see when I get around to doing a new post!
Post a Comment