Friday, November 16, 2007

Next week...

Prompted by the post of dear friend, I thought I would pose an idea for a week of posts. Next week is Thanksgiving, we will all be busy. I think a simple post each day of "One thing I am thankful for" would be a worthy use of our time. Just one word, or phrase, if time allows, how about a sentence or two. I think it would be a wonderful remind of the things we have been blessed with, and how rich we all are! Perhaps putting us in a better frame of mind heading into the Christmas season where we are bombarded with the idea that we don't have enough. Let's give it a try!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your style Auntie! Great post! The most I can say is I LOVE you!!! :D


P.S. Christmas is almost here!!!!
Well, Thanksgiving is!

~jenna said...

miss you Ollie!! and i love you too :)

TacCom said...

I am thankful for.....
See TaCCom's site