I was tagged by my dear friend awhile back to tell you 7 weird things about myself. Hmmmm, it has taken me some time to have the time to think about this. But here goes!
1.I am 90% gray on the front of my head! I started going gray at 16 and began to color when I was 21 because I thought I was too young for soooooo much gray. I always have thought that someday I would like to be a graceful gray woman, but that time is still in the future:)
p.s. i too "touch up" with mascara, wendy :)
2. When I REALLY mean something, my pointer finger bends backwards to help me make sure everyone knows how serious I am! this on is for Don! By the way, my knees do that too. Bill thinks it is really weird, when I stand straight my knees are back, totally hyper-extended.
3. I talk in my sleep, I have even been known to carry on conversations. I remember a story of talking about theology one night with my Dad, this one if for you, Pop!
4. I wet the bottom of my toothbrush before I wet the bristles and add my toothpaste to brush.
5. I am a C.O.W. and yes, that stands for something...committee of wives, go ask TacCom.
6. When I was a young girl, I told people that I wanted to be 6 when I was grown-up, after that...I decided that I should be the first woman president!! Now that I am a little closer to being a grown-up :) I think woman are not a good choice for president, God made men to lead for a reason!! (sorry about the politics)
7. I am not at all upset about being 30 next week! I write this now, but make no promise about how I will feel when it does actually happen. For now I am calm :)
So let me know what you think about my weirdness and I'll take resignations of friendships here too:) That was fun, thanks Jen!!
9 comments:
Love 'em! The mascara thing is popular... who knew?
I didn't know about your hyperextending fingers and knees... I'll have to see it in person sometime to fully appreciate it!
I can see you wanting to be first woman president, but you are right, God has protected us women by calling men to lead in certain areas! (thank the Lord for that!)
That was fun to read, Jenna!
And you have to tell me what day your bday is next week... 30 is a biggie! I pray your 30th year is a spiritual and joy-filled "biggie", too!
Love ya, sister! No friend resignation from me. :-)
Okay, because of the toothbrush thing, I just can't be your friend anymore....
JUST KIDDING!!
#2)Being hyper-extended makes for a beautiful ballerina...maybe you missed your calling?
#1)You touch up with mascara? On your head? THAT IS WEIRD! I never knew that about you! (I have heard of women using permanent black markers, though...and no, I have never used one!!)
#3)Talk in your sleep? Wow, glad you refrained during the women's retreat...that would have been scary!
p.s. sorry these are out of order in response!
p.p.s sorry you didn't get any sleep last night...bummer!
Hey! I was going to be the first to comment, but when I published my comment, Jen's overrode mine!! NOT FAIR!
Hi Jen!
Jenna, you just inspired me to change my list of weird items to,
"Seven Weird Changes that happen to you after you turn 30."
(after Feb.4th, there's no turning back....)
TacCom out...
FUNNY, VERY FUNNY!!
wow, sounds like we have some similarities with the mascara thing and that could be scary if we ever bunked in the same room together, we'd could have a whole conversation with each other and not even know it! lol
30 isn't so bad, I thought it would be more tramatic than it was, I think women are better in their 30's anyways! :)
You wet the BOTTOM of your toothbrush? Why?
re: #7. I say repeal the 19th amendment.
Girlfriend, there's no way I'll be putting in my resignation for our friendship! Sorry! You are stuck with me even though there's mascara in your hair! What do you do if it rains? Does your hair look like Tammy Faye Baker's eyes? Please tell me you're not too young to know who that is!
:) Trace
Post a Comment