Who's bright idea was it to make new year's resolutions? I have a list and each day it is growing, AHHHH!
I started off modestly, and without the proverbial weighty issues (always in the back of my mind, so no need for resolutions).
1. run my business more like a business, and less like a hobby, for the Glory of God!
and
2. enjoy my kids even more!
So that is where it started, NOW I am up to my ears in resolutions and I am too the point of giving up!!
3. organize to make life easier
4. get rid of the baby things that are not going to be kept for memory sake (this one is to honor my husband, I still pray for a miracle!)
5.remind my kids that they are blessed, me too!
6. share what we do have more, and let me kids see us taking care of God's people
7. do my "homework" for Bible study!
So you can see my problem...
Yesterday, the hubby and I did go through the clothes and toys, we have loads to donate. And today I did the master closet after all the work it did for us through the Christmas season:) Now I am starting to feel overwhelmed, what is next? And what if a project takes more than a day? I like immediate results!!!!! So I guess one more resolution is in order.
8. as always Lord, more patience!!
Happy New Year!
5 comments:
Great ones, Jenna! I didn't make any but maybe after seeing your list I should!
:-)
ps, I'm an "instant gratification" junkie, too... I guess I should add your last resolution to my own list, too!
Nobody told me there would be homework....hee hee
I resolve never to move to NH and have to put up with the Primaries.
Interesting blog, 'Big Sis'. Very interesting...
Jenna, I hope your "agent o" is a friend, or else maybe you should change your blog address!
Just wanted to tell you that I started watching The Amazing Race shortly after our dinner here b/c you had mentioned liking it and I have been LOVING it! You got me hooked! :-) Hope you are having a fun week.
Post a Comment