Your Simcha movie was miles ahead of the earlier one. I LOVED it!
You impress me on a regular basis with your "geeky" abilities. :-)
My favorite screen was the final one. I continue to ask our heavenly Father to bless you out of His infinite warehouses, commonly known as cattle on a thousand hills.
3 comments:
Your Simcha movie was miles ahead of the earlier one. I LOVED it!
You impress me on a regular basis with your "geeky" abilities. :-)
My favorite screen was the final one. I continue to ask our heavenly Father to bless you out of His infinite warehouses, commonly known as cattle on a thousand hills.
Beautiful, Cricket! I love the funny faces...and the mohawk pics were...well, scary!!
Good job! I expect more movies from you, now that you have that new camera! Have fun!
How fun! Looks like a great time... and, go little one, on the skis this year!
I was very surprised and shocked by the mohawks, too... how fun and crazy!
Miss y'all; hope to see you soon and hear some stories.
Post a Comment