I was brushing my teeth before bed a few nights ago, and had a few thoughts run together. A realization of sorts. When all the things you have know come together in a new way, shedding a different light on a subject. An amazing feeling! I had to blog about it! At that point in the night I was heading for bed, so I wrote myself a note on the white board by my computer. Knowing that I would get to it and feel a sense of release to be able to put the words in my head on paper.
Well, now I sit to write this blog and reveal to you what came to me while preparing my teeth for a night of sleep...and I can't think of it. AHHHHHHHH!! The carefully thought out phrase "eternal damnation" did nothing to pique my memory. I am saddened to think that my mind is such a sieve. These were great thoughts, ones to share and discuss about eternity. I knew that I forgot simple things, like butter at the grocery store, but THIS?
I guess the moral to this story is...write the blog while the info is fresh :)
4 comments:
You're kidding, right? I have been waiting for a new post from across town for weeks now, and all I get is a dangling carrot! Aaaaahhhh! And what is all this about 'eternal damnation'? Sounds rather...interesting...
Come on, Cricket!!!
p.s. love the new Bunn! Can't wait to share a cup with you!
haha...good one, Jenna!
At least I'm not alone!!!
:-)
This really not much of a problem, Barbara.
I have done the exact same thing! Of course, my word was "ambition," I think, but other than that, the stories are nearly identical. I thought of an AMAZING post, but was too tired to write about it; I wrote a note to remind myself; and the next day, nothing I could do would bring to mind the subject I had thought of the day before.
I feel your pain. :)
Post a Comment