Monday, December 08, 2008
Meals...
Ok, so meals can be a wonderful thing and a terrible thing for a mother! So many times I love to prepare meals with healthy foods, nice ingredients, colors, textures, and love. The smells warm our homes and the smiles of happy eaters make me melt! I like to cook, to try new recipes, and I am very proud of all the varied things my kids will eat! Then there are the days when you just can't make another meal. Well, yesterday I didn't have a choice in the matter...I didn't cook! My 10 year old did. He asked to, no slave labor here. And we eat well! Omelets for breakfast. I don't order them out anymore, he makes them better then any I have ever eaten. Also, there are to order, any way you like! For lunch he made us tomato soup and grilled cheese to warm us before the trip into the woods for our Christmas tree. YUM!! At dinner time he made meat sauce and pasta. Just amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
send your 10 year old this way! My 8 year old needs a few lessons!!!
Way to go, William!
PS: love the new blog layout, Jenna; so pretty!
Post a Comment