Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Has it really been that long...
I have been consumed with all things baseball/t-ball! Our season is coming to a close and I find myself in a reflective mood of the past few months. I haven't had much leisure time (really, do I ever?) to write, so I read blogs. What have I been learning? I admire a load of new woman in my life, they are creative with decorating, words, and their families. They give the glory to the Lord and share so freely! I have also been "spending my time" with some godly woman through a social network site as we are working to keep one another accountable for our workout goals. Sounds funny, but these woman have influenced my life in so many more ways. I am growing closer to the Lord, working out, being creative, being there with my kids more, growing my marriage, and remaining positive about the sickness and circumstances that could so easily cause me to falter. Sacrifice and surrender are not things I like to do (please show me someone who does) both areas I feel I am being called to work on. I am learning to be content in this chapter I am in, being led to live a wholesome life and enjoy it!! So stay tuned as I rejuvenate my body, mind, and blog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Amen, sister! Sounds great!
Post a Comment