Friday, June 19, 2009

I have been a busy...

Ok, so for those of you who have followed me through this winter you know we have dealt with a LOT. One of the things that was let go in order to focus on the important stuff (the kids and their shcoolwork) was the order in our home. Please don't get me wrong, it was clean! The clutter just seemed to take over as things never got to their home and my energy ended with washing the floor and vaccuming. So I have been on a mission to organize like never before! Sarah helped me out as my personal trainer of sorts and I am on a roll. See my last post to understand how far this has really gone :)

So I thought I would show you a few of my drawers, in their after condition.
Photobucket
Yup, you saw that right, I have the batteries in size order in a divder in my former junk drawer!!

Photobucket
This used to be a jumble of everything, a smaller junk drawer of sorts. Happy to be in this condition and planning to keep it this way:)

More to come, so be ready to see that I love my home and am ready to show it off now!

1 comments:

The Boisverts said...

looks great! keep going, you're on a roll! Then come organize over here for me after! ;-)