Monday, August 17, 2009
So out if the ordinary...
Normally I am a planner!! A little type A+ that may have down graded to an A- as a result of 3 kids...I left this morning while the painter was at our house (a friend and pro in town who helped out with the extrior high places on our fire restoration) and headed to the parents lake house!! It has finally begun to feel like summer here, the first time since April we are having 90 degree days in a row! My parents are on an anniversary trip and so the kids and I headed out this morning...we hit the beach right away and spent every moment on it! Now the sun is setting and we are heading into the dessert and crash mode. Guess what? We are going to do it again tomorrow before heading home to see my fresh painted house, YEAH!! Pictures will follow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Enjoy every moment! So glad yo're getting this nice down time with the kids!
Post a Comment