Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thinking about this one...

After making my bag...I got a response I didn't expect, interest. I have been wondering about selling them a little. What do you think? I am really enjoying working on them, excited about the outlet for my creativity, and looking forward to a little way to make some money. My last name sure makes it make even more sense ;) Please let me know what you think! Even if you don't normally comment, now is your moment!!

7 comments:

Susan Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~jenna said...

oh...already ahead of you on the gifting :) i have a waiting list on that end, makes me happy! just wondering who to reach beyond that, etsy anyone? :) thanks for the link, should be helpful!

brilynne said...

I think your bags are gorgeous and should be marketable. I wandered around a craft fair on the Cape yesterday, and your bags look way better than most of what was there and being sold. Go for it!

~jenna said...

bria, you are the sweetest, thanks so much!!

Susan Elizabeth said...

oops, hit the trash can by mistake! Hope you're having tons of fun with the bags.

kpaul said...

I'd buy one...

~jenna said...

thanks kim...check back often to see details when i am up and running...got loads of fun fabric i can't wait to use :)