- soccer practice for the big one, mondays & wednesdays 5:30-7 then home for dinner and bed
- soccer practice for the girl, fridays 5:30-7, then home for dinner
- baseball practice for the big one, thusdays 5:30-7, then home for dinner
- ballet class for the girl, thursdays 4-5, then straight to baseball
- tuesday is youth group at church for the two big ones, 6-8, then home to bed
- thursday is Bible study for us all 9:30-11:30, then straight home for school
- 6th grade, for the big one
- 3rd grade for the girl
- kindergarten for the little one
- soccer game x2 on saturday mornings
- baseball game saturday
- baseball game sunday
- church
- babysitting on tuesday 3:30-7 and friday 11-3
- sewing the bags i have orders for (this one is actually a guilty pleasure!)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
SOOOOO busy...
Been so very busy lately! I thought I would give you a glimpse into my madness, but of course I am short on time :) Bullets of our things to do list should give you a taste of my madness!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment