I'm afraid to even look. The title is making my heart break!!!
You should use the link that Rachelle and I use to get your blog posts linked onto fb...it would be interesting to see what fb-land would say about this issue...I can't even imagine anyone being "for" this...ugh.
hmmm, good thought. it isn't graphic, just an article...sad read, but knowing my God is bigger leaves me feeling some sense of control, praying for those forced into this and those who choose it.
3 comments:
I'm afraid to even look. The title is making my heart break!!!
You should use the link that Rachelle and I use to get your blog posts linked onto fb...it would be interesting to see what fb-land would say about this issue...I can't even imagine anyone being "for" this...ugh.
hmmm, good thought. it isn't graphic, just an article...sad read, but knowing my God is bigger leaves me feeling some sense of control, praying for those forced into this and those who choose it.
God's sovereignty is one powerful aspect of his being our fortress and refuge that keep me from being overwhelmed too. Psalm 18:1,2
Post a Comment