Tuesday, September 20, 2011

day 4...

i began writing a post yesterday (day 4 of no poo), but upon re-reading it, i decided to start fresh today.  why?  well, i am sick.  you could tell by my writing :(  so after some restorative sleep i am ready to go today :)
i planned to write about what my thought process was in making the decision to try this experiment.  i will, perhaps later today.  for now i wanted to give you a small update...i am still un-shamooped!  so far i have noticed that my hair is a little softer, less flyaways, and not too oily.  all good!  currently i am dripping all over my sweater as i work with the little one on his math lesson...photo and more info later :)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Sooo, are you using any sort of cleanser on your hair? I used baking soda a couple of times and wasn't impressed. I wanna know more but I'm scared of the word "crunchy"...

That said, I'm off to shampoo my hair ;)

~jenna said...

LOL, yes there is cleansing going on ;) i will post more when i have time to put together a cohesive collection of words...this cold is kicking my butt :(

Andrea said...

Sorry you're not feeling good.

I missed you yesterday while visiting with your mom and dad... <3

~jenna said...

i missed you too!!!! glad you loved the shoes ;)

Andrea said...

The shoes were a wonderful surprise! Wait til you see pictures ;)

Andrea said...

The shoes were a wonderful surprise! Wait til you see pictures ;)