Wednesday, September 14, 2011

project...

i have read about an idea...thought is was a little funny.  heard about it again.  did a little digging.  interested.  some more research.  think i might try it out.  hmmm, now this could be a blog experiment :)  so a little more research and then some before photos and i'll bring you up to speed on the project!

i know, you can't wait now, right?!!  well, i bet you don't read my blog anyway, so this will just be for me to look back at...you are going to miss out!

5 comments:

Paula Bellemore said...

I read your blog. No FAIR!

~Jenna said...

LOL! well then, i guess i better get my butt in gear and finish up the first installment this week, PROMISE :)

kris said...

i too read your blog when i see it posted. don't think no one is stalking you, lol

W. Elizabeth said...

Ummm...I read...If you need me to go to "stalker" status I can!

Susan Elizabeth said...

ha ha. You're cute....talking to yourself like that...ha ha!

"before photos"....sounds interesting...I'm a fan of "before and after"....