Tuesday, September 05, 2006

People week - Day two

This is the person who most influances my life these days. I am talking about the big one :) He is the Godly leader of my family, the constant level head, the loyal supporter, and love of my life! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jill said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog now! Allow me to be the first to comment. :-) You have a precious family. Evan and I are constantly encouraged and blessed by the close, happy, and committed marriage you and Bill share.

~jenna said...

Jill, thank you, it means more than you know!!

Cara said...

Ditto to Jill's comment! You guys are some of the most awesome people we know, and I'm so excited to get to know you guys more and more and to learn about how cool you all are! (Tuneless Rascal Flatts singing and all!)

~jenna said...

LOL, thanks Cara :)