Audrey Hepburn...so classy! (Most unusual these days!) Glad to see you finally blogging! I just found it! When you go to your profile, it isn't there..so we all thought you weren't blogging...glad to see you are!
Audrey Hepburn is my absolute favorite actress. She is probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I also love what I've read about her personality and stuff. She seems different from other actresses somehow.
5 comments:
Audrey Hepburn...so classy! (Most unusual these days!) Glad to see you finally blogging! I just found it! When you go to your profile, it isn't there..so we all thought you weren't blogging...glad to see you are!
Audrey is awesome!
Audrey Hepburn is my absolute favorite actress. She is probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I also love what I've read about her personality and stuff. She seems different from other actresses somehow.
Good choice!
Audrey Hepburn is an awesome actor! (I don't know much about her, but I like her in hr movies) :)
Post a Comment