Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BILLLL,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Have a wonderful day, I love you!

To everyone else in bloggery...have a Happy Reformation Day!

8 comments:

Aaron said...

Happy birthday, Bill!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Mr. Bill!

Susan Elizabeth said...

Oh Happy Day! Hope you have a wonderful day. (Just having the Patriots bury the Vikings last night must have been a great gift!)

Cara said...

Happy Birthday, Bill! I hope your day was wicked awesome!

TripleNine said...

Happy Birthday wishes from me as well. Hope this next year is better than the last.

Linds said...

I'm a day late... but I still wish you a happy birthday, Bill! Hope your year is filled w/ many happy things!!

~jenna said...

wes, glad to see you found me :)

TripleNine said...

I wouldn't have if I hadn't overheard you giving your address to one of the other ladies at church. Now that I know where you are, I'll have to visit more often.