Aw! I have some very fond memories of playing with tarps on our yard. We had a huge one out there - I forget why - and whenever there was a gust of wind we'd lift up the end and run through the bubble. When there was no wind, sometimes Daddy would do it for us. SO much fun! :)
A fine for having fun? Well, we here at the F----e household must owe the "Fun-Police" millions of dollars! We have been having fun for years and years! Good one, DJ!
It looks like Bill is having as much fun as the kids! Great picture, Jenna!
7 comments:
Aw! I have some very fond memories of playing with tarps on our yard. We had a huge one out there - I forget why - and whenever there was a gust of wind we'd lift up the end and run through the bubble. When there was no wind, sometimes Daddy would do it for us. SO much fun! :)
I don't know, those kids look like they are having to much fun!
I, the Fun-Police, must put a stop to this!
that'll be a $300 fine :-)
oops! let's try again!
A fine for having fun? Well, we here at the F----e household must owe the "Fun-Police" millions of dollars! We have been having fun for years and years! Good one, DJ!
It looks like Bill is having as much fun as the kids! Great picture, Jenna!
dj- to the fun-police, put it on our tab :)
What a great picture. :D
Lol @ you all..
Post a Comment