This IS James taking his first steps with Mama!! It happend this evening at 8:45 pm. We are so proud and amazed at what he can do!!
5
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations, James! I know that many years from now you will look back on this moment with joy and jubilation! In the meantime, we, your friends, will be jubilant for you. :)
5 comments:
Congratulations, James! I know that many years from now you will look back on this moment with joy and jubilation! In the meantime, we, your friends, will be jubilant for you. :)
P.s. He's getting so BIG and HANDSOME!
aaron, i have to say, you are so perceptive (on the handsome thing, hehe)
I gather that spending the afternoon at the Fulones' did wonders for his physical progress! ;)
of course, i thought that was implied in the post, wink,wink :)
A new era has commenced at the Baggs residence...so much fun! (just think about that Christmas tree!!! TIMBURRR!)
Post a Comment