Tuesday, November 07, 2006

News **FLASH**...

We now have a name for the cat at our house!! Sorry, for those of you who don't know...when we first got our cat from Miss Lindsay we named "her" Bessie. Now, last week we discovered that Bessie is a boy, AHHHH. So the talk of re-naming began. It took all last week and over the weekend. Last night we ended that madness by naming the male cat at our house...ready, drum roll...

Rascal!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great name! Who thought it up?

~jenna said...

me, of course:) actually it was bill!!

Aaron said...

Oh...my...word! E tu, Jenna? :)

TripleNine said...

That poor cat! This is the second time he/she/it has been discovered as being of the opposite gender as originally thought. A cat psychiatrist would love you all. :)

Linds said...

I LOVE IT!!! I am no longer the only one who can't determine cat genders! Never again will I be alone in that catergory! Hurray for all of us! :)

Cara said...

I am speechless. I just don't understand how it can be mistaken! Maybe my kittens were older or something.

Jill said...

This whole cat sex-change thing is out of control. Ever since Wrangler(-ina) decided to be a girl instead of a boy, nobody liked the poor thing.