Absolutely! Its SO much fun when you guys come skating! Come again!!
There's only one picture with me, and I have my back turned. How could you, Jenna? ;) Glad you came! As Ryan said, come again!
I meant to say earlier, I like your new couch! We still have the rather old couch someone gave us when we were married...it has seen a few slipcovers and I can't wait for that day when we get a new one! Yours looks great.
thanks, and really comfy too:) you are welcome to try any time;)
Actually, I'm the only one facing the camera in all three pictures...how COULD you, Jenna? ;)Next time I play hockey, I'll smile the entire time, just in case...;) Great pictures, Jenna! I hope your arm is feeling better...
Uh, I mean, in the SECOND picture...sorry about the mistake!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Absolutely! Its SO much fun when you guys come skating! Come again!!
There's only one picture with me, and I have my back turned. How could you, Jenna? ;)
Glad you came! As Ryan said, come again!
I meant to say earlier, I like your new couch! We still have the rather old couch someone gave us when we were married...it has seen a few slipcovers and I can't wait for that day when we get a new one! Yours looks great.
thanks, and really comfy too:) you are welcome to try any time;)
Actually, I'm the only one facing the camera in all three pictures...how COULD you, Jenna? ;)
Next time I play hockey, I'll smile the entire time, just in case...;) Great pictures, Jenna! I hope your arm is feeling better...
Uh, I mean, in the SECOND picture...sorry about the mistake!
Post a Comment