and if this is going to turn into a dating site[Su!], I would like to put in a request for the following: 5'-5'5" black hair mid to late 20's must love kids, walks in the park and beaches oh yeah, and make at least 500K a year.
Hey, Jenna, we know a librarian, with black hair, around 5'?", mid twenties,....but the paycheck thing doesn't match up... p.s. DJ...I am actually married to that guy...or didn't you know that little fact? After 20 years...he still makes my heart a-flutter...cute, huh?
DJ, Ya I knew, that you knew, that I am actually married to that guy! Linds...just place the order...we'll see what we come up with! Aaron, Cara, Earl, Cheech and Kate, we loved the skating this afternoon...thanks for the fun time...call us anytime! Jenna, don't you just love the conversations taking place here on your very own blog!!
I feel rather silly asking this, but the electrician in me won't stay silent. What's the reason behind having a twenty-amp GFI receptacle in your living room?
18 comments:
Where's Sunnie going to sleep?
Veeeeeeery nice!
Lovely! It looks VERY comfy!
Hot Pockets.......(sung)....Who's the mover in the blue sweater? He's cute...is he available?
nice couch.
and if this is going to turn into a dating site[Su!], I would like to put in a request for the following:
5'-5'5"
black hair
mid to late 20's
must love kids, walks in the park and beaches
oh yeah, and make at least 500K a year.
hahahaa...
I agree with Mum; who IS that guy? I'd love to have HIM for a dad...;)
The couch looks absolutely GREAT! I can't wait to try it out!
you two are so cute, i think he might be avalible for just such a job;)
dj, we'll keep you posted, hehe
Hey, Jenna, we know a librarian, with black hair, around 5'?", mid twenties,....but the paycheck thing doesn't match up...
p.s. DJ...I am actually married to that guy...or didn't you know that little fact? After 20 years...he still makes my heart a-flutter...cute, huh?
Su-yeah, I knew. I just took your kidding and ran with it, without thinking there might be a cliff right before me, hahaha :-)
As I said, VERY comfy... nice to sink into after a glorious afternoon of...SKATING!!!! :D
Oooh - I love it too!
And I'll be getting back to you w/ my order, DJ style :)
DJ, Ya I knew, that you knew, that I am actually married to that guy!
Linds...just place the order...we'll see what we come up with!
Aaron, Cara, Earl, Cheech and Kate, we loved the skating this afternoon...thanks for the fun time...call us anytime!
Jenna, don't you just love the conversations taking place here on your very own blog!!
i am so privladged (sorry all for the speeling errors that will ALWAYS occur)!! here is to good friends and great conversation:)
I feel rather silly asking this, but the electrician in me won't stay silent. What's the reason behind having a twenty-amp GFI receptacle in your living room?
All these comments just made my evening.
lol
now I feel dumb! whaaaaa...
;-)
Post a Comment