Love 'em! :D
yeah, so glad you can see them now:)
Me too! I forgot to mention that I like the first picture best. ;)
nice...
Looks like the condo was nice and toasty! So glad you had a restful time with the family. (and also glad you are back!)
Hurrah for technical success! The pictures are great. Caroline looks like she could beat me even more with skiing than with bowling. At any rate, she already has more experience. :)
Is that Sean Connery?
Yes, Miss Moneypenny...it's Bond, James Bond...
"Do you expect me to talk?""No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to DIE!"
I am 99% sure I saw that guy with the mohawk on 'Road Warrior' !!!
Are you sure it wasn't "Dog, the Bounty Hunter?" He does have some bling bling, you know.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Love 'em! :D
yeah, so glad you can see them now:)
Me too! I forgot to mention that I like the first picture best. ;)
nice...
Looks like the condo was nice and toasty! So glad you had a restful time with the family. (and also glad you are back!)
Hurrah for technical success! The pictures are great. Caroline looks like she could beat me even more with skiing than with bowling. At any rate, she already has more experience. :)
Is that Sean Connery?
Yes, Miss Moneypenny...it's Bond, James Bond...
"Do you expect me to talk?"
"No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to DIE!"
I am 99% sure I saw that guy with the mohawk on 'Road Warrior' !!!
Are you sure it wasn't "Dog, the Bounty Hunter?" He does have some bling bling, you know.
Post a Comment