Monday, January 22, 2007

A sad day...

It is a sad day in the Baggs' house and I bet in most homes in N. E. The mighty Patriots have fallen! Anyone who watched the game will understand that I feel so terrible I cannot relive the night, even for the sake of blogging. Sorry to you all, and so sorry for Super Bowl XVI, where I will be forced to cheer for the Bears, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

6 comments:

Susan Elizabeth said...

We have but one option now...GO BEARS!!!

And yes, life does go on...here's to looking forward to Red Sox baseball! (and another championship!)

Unknown said...

I can't believe we lost. It's AWFULLLLL!!!
But you're right, Mum; there'll be baseball...I guess....:)

Aaron said...

Hey, at least they didn't lose ON your birthday...

Linds said...

I kept waking up in the night & getting sad all over again! Gosh, it's hard to be fans in New England!!

Susan Elizabeth said...

Me too, Lindsay! I dreamt about it all night long! Hoping it was a bad dream that would blow away when I woke up....oh well....sadness continues....

~jenna said...

diddo