Friday, February 23, 2007

I had a dream...

Ok, so now I will let you all into the weird-ness that is "my dreams". By the way, this is also meant as a warning...proceed with caution!!

Last night I had a dream, in which, I was riding in a stretch, Hummer, limo(for those that care...it was black)with Anna Nicole and Michael Jackson (when he was a black,man). At one point we stopped and Micheal got out and took the time to reprimand the teenage boy who was with us (think he was Anna's son). I was impressed. Than as we continued towards home my cell phone rang...I turned to talk with the two girls, who were now with me (Anna and Michael were gone). I told them the call was from a group of mean girls, and I put it on speaker before answering. The girls on the other end sang a made up song, making fun of us. Than I had trouble with my skirt, it was too loose, but not to worry I was wearing a long sweater "dress" top and my privacy was intact. Boy what a pain!

Now you can see why Bill thinks I am just crazy...this is a very "normal" dream for me. Completely real to me while it is happening, and very oddball. Just another night at the B----' home:)

7 comments:

Booker said...

Hahahahaha! Normal run for you eh? Man, I would kill to have dreams like that regularly :-)

Aaron said...

Wow! Quite an impressive dream! :)

Susan Elizabeth said...

Here's your chance, Jenna...


p.s. by the way...your dream? Sounds way too familiar! Like I've been there!

~jenna said...

sue, i think the pressure is just too great, can't come up with anything good ;)

Anonymous said...

I have weird dreams like that on a regular basis too. It must be in our jeans. ;)

~jenna said...

yup, in the JEANS, hehe

Susan Elizabeth said...

Homeschooled, eh?....hmmmm....