Vacation week, what's that? Everytime I see a pic of William, I feel like I am looking at Paulie's twin! And just look how much Jamsey looks up to his older brother! Soo darn cute!!!
What's "vacation week?" You never had one of those when you were a homeschooled kid, did you?
I'm glad James is feeling a little better; poor little boy! I felt so sorry for him yesterday. Great picture!!
the young one looks very studious! Way to start them early ;-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Vacation week, what's that? Everytime I see a pic of William, I feel like I am looking at Paulie's twin! And just look how much Jamsey looks up to his older brother! Soo darn cute!!!
What's "vacation week?" You never had one of those when you were a homeschooled kid, did you?
I'm glad James is feeling a little better; poor little boy! I felt so sorry for him yesterday.
Great picture!!
the young one looks very studious! Way to start them early ;-)
Post a Comment