Tuesday, March 06, 2007

So much fun...

Ok, a friend of mine has turned me onto these tests...I just finished this one
http://www.thequizzery.com/quiz.php?id=3147 and I am Emma Woodhouse, a young heiress who delights in matchmaking. Soon she finds out that her opinions are quite wrong and her plans go awray, as Mr. Knightly so often tries to warn her. Hmmmm, anyone want to comment on that?

16 comments:

~jenna said...

well, my comment is, i think it is pretty accurate. i am a hopeless romantic, and often binded by my heart.

Aaron said...

It took me a minute to realize it was a "heroine" quiz, but I finished it anyway. Guess what, Jenna? WE'RE THE SAME PERSON!!!! Except that I'm not a hopeless romantic. When I took the "hero" version, I was Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy. I can live with that. :)

I agree: so much fun!

~jenna said...

aaron, you crack me up!! i think myabe you look like mr darcy in your profile photo...hmmm, i don't think i ment that as a compliment ;)

Curt said...

I took the test, too. It was not the "heroine" one, though. I took the politics test. For some reason the result was that I'm a "hardcore conservative." That sounds like a bad thing. Maybe I'll get sent to jail with Scooter Libby. Being a conservative is officially a crime punishable by jail time now.

Unknown said...

Hahahaha, I think I know who the friend was...:) I took the quiz too, and I was...Elizabeth Bennet! And did I ever tell you that you remind me so much of Emma Woodhouse? ;)

Susan Elizabeth said...

I am Maid Marian!!!
I am beautiful(that's right!) and strong-willed(look out!). Lady Marian Fitzwalter is the lady love of the dashing outlaw, Robin Hood. She is skilled with a bow,(kaPow!) but can match the manners of any lady of the Queen.(blows raspberry) She waits earnestly for the day when King Richard will return and wed her to Robin. (already happened!)

TacCom said...

I am Odysseus
You are the hero of the epic poem, the Odyssey. You are brave, noble, wise, handsome, clever and a good friend, father and husband. Not to mention King of Ithaca and one of the greatest warriors of Greece! So it's no wonder that you were called away to the ten year long Trojan War. At the end of that time you set out to make your way home. However, you have a couple of gods very angry with you and find yourselves facing cyclopes, sirens,storms, monsters and seducers at every turn. When you finally return home ten years after leaving Troy, you find a host of suitors for your wife's hands living off your property. Everyone, except your wife and son, believe that you are dead and the suitors are insisting that she, Penelope, choose one of them. With the help of your son Telemachus, you defeat the suitors, win your wife and lands back, and live happily ever after.

TacCom said...

Now that's what I'm talkin about !!
Suitors can give me a frightful headache.

TacCom said...

Just call me...... Odie !

TacCom said...

But what is this about my son being a telemarketer ??

TacCom said...

Oh, my mistake, that is Telemundo

TacCom said...

Have I gotten you angry yet ? you probably saw 15 comments and thought you had a lot of friends. But NOOOOO, just a few close ones and one annoying one.
Is your dad home ?? tell him I said 'Hello'.

Susan Elizabeth said...

TacCom is very feisty tonight...!

~jenna said...

STILL laughing, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks so much taccom!

Cara said...

I came out Emma Wodehouse! Then I took it again and came out Wendy Darling from Peter Pan! Huh? I like being Emma better. Wendy always has driven me INSANE! Hmm. I wonder if I would drive myself insane?!

TripleNine said...

Hahaha. I came out as Jane Eyre, which oddly enough I just watched Saturday night. Can't say I mind as it is a great story.