Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Too busy...

The last two weeks have been more than busy at our house. As I was driving yesterday, I realized, this may be the beginning of a new phase with our family. It may be the end of the very easy, quiet, low-key, protion of child rearing. Is it already the time to have scheduling conflicts? I am in awe of the fact that my kids now have activities and social calanders (approved friends ONLY) that now have to work into what we already have on the calander. Wow, I must be getting older to have kids that are old enough to add this to our lives. Please don't take this post the wrong way, we are excited about the new phases that each change brings! There is a time of realizing there is a new one and then adjusting to make it even more enjoyable for us all.

6 comments:

Curt said...

You were warned, you may recall. I know your father told you not to grow up in the first place!

~jenna said...

thanks POP:)

Susan Elizabeth said...

Awwww! So sweet! I have warned my babies for years not to grow up! It is inevitable, sadly!
Glad to know we are a part of your busy (approved) schedule! You have filled ours with happiness, laughter, some tears and tons of love!
See you tonight! (again!)

Unknown said...

I tried, Mum, I tried. I'm still trying. :)

Booker said...

Don't worry, if you're lucky, they never WILL grow up. I mean, look at me ;-)

~jenna said...

on second thought, maybe growing up isn't so bad!