Monday, February 12, 2007
My great guy...
I am just amazed by this guy I call my husband! Each and everyday he gets up and heads to the office as a loyal, hard worker. Than he makes it home, gives me a kiss and greets each kid with love overflowing. After dinner he plays with the kids before tucking them into bed. Than he has time for me. Although he could be doing so many other things, he makes me feel like there is nothing else going on in the whole world! He is the greatest blessing the Lord could ever give to me. He is a support, a provider, a handy-man, a dad, a cook, trash-man, mover, a jack-of-all-trades, and lover! Happy Valentines Day to my main squeeze! I love you with all my heart from now until eternity!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're early! Valentines Day isn't for a couple more days, but then, why wait? You definitely have a great guy, Jenna Baggs. The other day I was telling my mom that I hope I marry someone like him. :)
Every day is Valentine's Day when you are as much in love as we are, right, Jen-habib?! I felt like I was reading about TacCom as you described your man! We are so blessed!
I'm so glad we know such a great family! :D
Post a Comment