Friday, February 16, 2007

hmmmm...

I am feeling a little, under-inspired lately. While the snow outside is beautiful, a real winter wonderland. It is cold, and winter is long and the doldrums have set in.
I feel like I am always in the kitchen, and yet nothing amazing gets made. Just the regular feeding of a family of 5. No chance to create! I feel like laundry is never done. By the time the washing and drying is finished, the day is done (thanks to 4 loads in and out) leaving me with folding and putting away to be done on, yet another day, arghhh. By than my next day of laundry has rolled around. The monotony of life has struck! Each day of school is the same as the last, teaching a kid or two that would rather be playing in the snow.
Somehow spring leads me out of this tunnel and into a place with more possiblities. When is spring again? ANYONE???

3 comments:

Susan Elizabeth said...

Sometimes monotony can be so tiring! We're on a looonng road like a highway, where everything looks the same. You feel drowsy, and half asleep...but all of a sudden...you get to the next exit and lo and behold! A beautiful spring day! It's coming! Until then, let's keep each other encouraged! (Hey! I have an idea! You come here someday and cook my family's dinner and I will go over to your house and cook dinner for your family! That should keep things interesting!) Now back to my laundry!

~jenna said...

lol, thnanks!

Unknown said...

I'm so looking forward to spring!