Monday, March 26, 2007

So....

I know, I know, it has been 10 days. My many apologies!! As many of you know, I have turned a new leaf in our family album by starting a new business. I am new advisor for lia sophia!! We all are excited, but I find my time eaten up more quickly than ever. I feel as though there will be a time soon the the learning curve will correct and I will, again, find some time in the day to sleep:) Anyway, thanks for hanging in there and new photos are coming soon!!

4 comments:

Susan Elizabeth said...

I'm first, I'm first, I'm first!!! So, what are the pictures of?

p.s. did I mention that I can't wait to get my new jewelry?!

Unknown said...

Thanks for bringing our jewelry over! :)

TripleNine said...

Have to say, glad you've been busy that way I haven't missed anything. Good luck with your new advisorship.

Unknown said...

BLOOOOOOOG!!!! :)