Wednesday, April 04, 2007

here they are...

This is Caroline and Marmee riding the magic carpet at Mt. Sunapee this winter:)
(marmee is behind c, about the middle of the photo)


Here is a little boy who wants to ski, watching his sis!


And the boys goofing around!!

So these are a photo essay of what our family has been up to in the last month. I love pictures, they bring back the memories I have treasured up in my heart!! Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Susan Elizabeth said...

HA HA HA HA...(my evil laugh...) I AM FIRST!!!!

Cute pictures...although, I can't really make out Marmee and C at all!!! I love the Hootinanny looking out the window...adorable little man!

~jenna said...

m is in the "pink/maroon" jacket

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! :)

TacCom said...

Yes, pictures, as they say, are worth a thousand words. Especially the imagery from the 'orion' satellite of the crown prince.. er, ah, opps, you are not supposed to know about that.... taccom out.

TacCom said...

Dutch oven...

Anonymous said...

Great I'm last. Oh, well. I have to say I love the last pic!:)