Friday, April 13, 2007

In case you didn't notice...

For all of those that enjoy my blog, you know who you are, hehe. I have made some changes to it. Recently I have learned of the cruel nature of "the predator" and am now willing to combat that with defensive measures. My blog will now be a place of comment and reflection ONLY. No more pictures of my family. I hope you all understand and enjoy this re-invention!

9 comments:

Booker said...

So another victim of the "Digital Wild West" falls.

Man, what is the world coming too? :-(

Unknown said...

Um, I think you mean "to"...;D hahahahaaaa....

I think I'll change my blogger name to Little Sis.

Well, at least we can still post pictures of scenery. I hope. And we're planning on e-mailing our movies to everyone instead of posting them.

I wish we hadn't had to change so many things...

~jenna said...

me too mel, i know ;)

ljm said...

Oh wow....that is awful. I'm sorry you had a bad experience!

Susan Elizabeth said...

Even though nothing in particular did happen, it is a good idea to keep this blogging thing very impersonal. We will read between the lines, because we know what you really mean!

ljm said...

Do you have stat counter? That can give you some peace of mind since you can get at least a general idea of who visits.

Curt said...

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." Ephesians 6:12.

We need, always, to remember that sin remains in the world. Evil struggles against the restraints. We need to act wisely.

Good move Jenna.

Booker said...

I did mean "to". Doh, keeping that rule straight is going to bug me until the end of days, sigh...

Unknown said...

Take heart! Actually, don't. I'm still smarting from your comment on my blog, so at the moment I could care less about your forgetfulness. :)