Monday, April 30, 2007

It's Monday again...

That means laundry, picking up after the whirlwind from the weekend, and getting my sites set on the goals for this week. Fun stuff here for this week...hehe. I have to call and get the guys to pump the septic and also some other guys to deliver dirt. Wow, I am living the dream. Please don't read that with sarcasm, it really has been my dream all my life to be a wife and mother! Praise God for answered prayers!!

3 comments:

Susan Elizabeth said...

Pumping the septic is more like a smelly nightmare in my book!

You are a great homemaker...dirt and septics aside!

p.s. uno....;D

Booker said...

well, things can only get better after those situations, right? :-)

The Boisverts said...

Ohhh, I hope your septic pumping is as un-stinky as possible! I have to say though, that when I had the septic guys come out last year my boys were enthralled (I was, too, but... from... inside the windows after a few minutes)! :-)

Mark is taking tomorrow off and we are surprising the boys by taking them to Canobie Lake, so I won't end up at the town hall by 12:20 for prayer... I think though, for next year's National Day of Prayer I will try to coordinate something for the believing Moms in our town to gather to pray for those 20 minutes together. I think it would be an awesome thing as a united body in Christ and a great witness, too. (And our town and country could certainly use our prayers, and thensome!!!!)
Have a great rest of the week, and I hope your ladies' study goes (or went) well!