Thursday, April 26, 2007
So it is time...
I guess it is time for a new post, but I am just not sure what it should be about. My life has been more busy than ever before. I am happily finishing with this school year with the two older ones, plugging away on the "field" God has given me to plow(see proverbs 31), and trying to maintain the household too. That means laundry, baths, cleaning, cooking, playtime, activities (baseball season has FINALLY begun) and household bills to get paid. All while maintaining a relationship with the head of this family. I can only say the way to make this all work is to add another thing to the list...time on my knees before the Lord. There are times I wish that He didn't think that I could handle it all and others when it makes me smile to know who much he thinks of His little girl. Thanks Heavenly Father!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
phew! it's about time you posted again! I almost complained, but I know how busy you have been...
hope we don't have to wait another week for something else.....
Love this post...
RYC- actually I did comment here on wednesday. Take a look under your Here's the Sun post. It was short, and late, but it is there :)
ahhhh, thanks wes, made me smile :)
Post a Comment