Hi Jenna! I came across your blog via someone else's site (Paige's moms; I actually don't even know her but our small group has been praying for Paige for a while and Wendy Sandford sent us all her blog to keep us updated. Anyhow, you had left a comment and I found your blog that way). Just wanted to say HI! I had a blog for a year or 2 that I recently stopped posting on, but you can feel free to visit it and read past posts/see pics if you're interested... it's: www.boisverts.blogspot.com
Take care! (Oh, and I'm going to that MassHOPE conference on Saturday so I'll keep you posted on what route God puts me on in that area!) ~"the other Jen B."
6 comments:
Since I just wrote a "SUN" comment over on Lil' Sis's site, I'll be content with just saying HURRAY here :-)
Hallelujah! :)
How much we need the son...I mean sun! Everything is beautiful when the son...I mean sun reflects off it, dontcha think?
(kinda symbolic, yes?)
VERY :)
Hi Jenna! I came across your blog via someone else's site (Paige's moms; I actually don't even know her but our small group has been praying for Paige for a while and Wendy Sandford sent us all her blog to keep us updated. Anyhow, you had left a comment and I found your blog that way). Just wanted to say HI!
I had a blog for a year or 2 that I recently stopped posting on, but you can feel free to visit it and read past posts/see pics if you're interested... it's: www.boisverts.blogspot.com
Take care! (Oh, and I'm going to that MassHOPE conference on Saturday so I'll keep you posted on what route God puts me on in that area!)
~"the other Jen B."
Hurray for the sun!!
Post a Comment