Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It is time to...

Post something about my life! The thing is, I am very busy, but only with the regular things of life, nothing major or earth shattering to report. Well, I guess you will be subjected to some random thoughts instead...
*I think the Red Sox should win every game!!
*I think the Red Sox need to make some changes with personnel, my picks...Lugo& Ramirez, both too big for their britches (comment om Manny's pants, intentional)
*Summer is great!
*I have to order my school books!!!!
*I should go brush my teeth:)
Ok, off to my day, ENJOY!

4 comments:

Booker said...

Don't Jinx the Sox-they're doing well, overall :-) So if we all pretend that we don't notice, they might actually make it through the season without a horrendous slide into the depths. SHHHH!!!!!

~jenna said...

well, if i were super-stisious (i know;)), than i wouldn't have mentioned it!

Susan Elizabeth said...

Super-what?

Yes, Manny's britches are WAY too big...not at all attractive.

Summer is great.

Don't want to think about the "S" word for a few more weeks!!

And please do go brush your teeth! Whew! (just kidding!)

~jenna said...

it is why you love me right?