Today...
After a long absence, my first born is returning to the family home later this evening! We have been without him since last Thursday when he went to a sleep-over with his best friend. Than he was off to baseball camp for a WEEK. Talking with him during the evenings was nice. Being able to catch up on his activities, from his point of view. We always do everything together (we choose to have that as our lifestyle) and there is no need for explanation of each thing. It gives me insight into my child's mind! We ALL are looking forward to having him home. His sister is already taken dibs on the first hug:)
6 comments:
Hurray from all of us! :D
This day couldn't come soon enough for my 3rd born. He has been miserable, as you well know!
Welcome home #one child of Big Sis...how's that for code?!
t-hehehe :)
I hope your weekend with him back home was wonderful! Have a great Sunday, Baggs family!! See you soon.
I expect a complete de-briefing on his mission to 'camp'. I have used that code name before. Welcome home coconut #2.
TacCom out...
As Logistical Commander of the recent "camp" experience I must remind all of you that #1 Son's return here should be considered necessary for national security.
Post a Comment