Thursday, August 16, 2007

August 16...

Today started off as our 9th wedding anniversary! A wonderful day to remember the beginning of it all;) And an amazing time for Hubby and I to reflect on the hard work of the last year! We try to remember life before our time together, it feels like another lifetime. And each passing year we are amazed at how fast it seems to be flying by. I am proud of us!!!


This morning also held a heart-wrenching moment, when Hubby learned that his dear Nana had passed away. She was a wonderful little lady! She was always kind to me and I felt much like one of her own grand kids. She will be greatly missed!

6 comments:

Aaron said...

Happy anniversary!!!

Susan Elizabeth said...

You know how I feel about the whole post....I am proud of you both, too! And the two shall become one...and somehow, if it's possible, you become even more as one as the years go by!!!

Also, TacCom and I are so sorry that you and the Hubby have to go through this difficult time. You know we are here for you. Our love to you both...

Susan Elizabeth said...

Sorry it took me so long to comment!

Unknown said...

First paragraph of post- :)

Second paragraph of post- :(

I'm happy for you both.

I'm sad for you both.

Happy anniversary!

~jenna said...

thanks for the support, both for the happy and the sad!

The Boisverts said...

Hey there... I know it's belated but I wanted to get "in writing" a "Happy 9th Anniversary!" May your year together be mightily blessed by our mighty God.

I am so sorry about Bill's Nana; the loss of a loved one who is so dear is always tough on the heartstrings.

Finally...(in writing)THANK YOU for coming to my rescue yesterday! What a blessing you were to my day, really! Elijah's doing well today; the docs told me he'd most likely complain of pain yesterday and today and would need Tylenol, but so far...notta! He says he can't feel it. What a relief. I called home 2x during my movie night with Wendy last night b/c I kept worrying that he was in pain... that "Momma bear feeling" can be so strong when a little one is hurt. Ugh.

This is probably your longest comment, ever, huh? Maybe I should just keep typing to see how long I can get it! :-) Nah, I'm sure I've taken up enough space. Anyway, have a great weekend, see you this week. (PS, hello to "Zan", too!)