Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I feel...

Like I should post something, but to be honest, everyone who reads this blog already knows what is going on in my life. Makes me feel like this is only one more thing on my "to do" list. Maybe, this is the something to delete and make my list a little shorter? I like to feel like I am connected to life on-line, that I am somehow a little smarter because I know how to blog. This train of thought is reminding me of the age old question - "If a tree falls in the forest, when know one is around, does it make a sound?"
If I blog, but nobody reads it, does it make any sense?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you mean.

What's so important about a blog anyway?

Kinda hard to answer, isn't it?

Cara said...

I read it, even though I don't comment very much. I know just what you're saying though, I have felt the same way frequently.

Booker said...

Blogging is about keeping in touch with others [ie, reading theirs] and expressing yourself.

Blogs make sense because God exists [how's that for "deep"? ;-)]

Susan Elizabeth said...

Believe me Big Sis, your blog is one of the important things on my list of things to do everyday. If you don't jot down your thoughts every now and then, how will I know what is on your mind?

uuuhhhh, wait a minute....

(really, don't stop...I hear the tree fall waay over here on the hill!)