Thursday, August 02, 2007
Time at the ...
This week is the annual, week-long trip, with the kids, to the lake my parents live on. Each summer I pack up the kids and prepare to send the work week on the beach. I also prepare the house to be easy for Bill to manage while I am gone. I stock the fridge with easy to make food and some of his favorites snacks to, soften the blow, of being alone in the evenings. Here we have done nothing but sit on the beach, and swim, and treasure these moments in my heart! These kids are making the memories of childhood, and me the ones to carry me through when they are gone:) We have been blessed this year with "beach" weather, just too hot to do anything else. The big one is swimming with amazing strength this year. The middle one is brave beyond words. And the littlest one is a fish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You at the beach, me at the pool...sounds like we are doing exactly the same thing! From 9:00am-5:00pm...we swim, we snack, we laugh, we sweat, we swim...you get the idea! All good!
Big one has been here a week and we haven't fished once! You can't get him out of the water long enough!!
Post a Comment