I have read many posts where weird dreams are recounted. I have finally had one that I feel worthy to add to the mix (and had time to post it:))!
On Monday my dream began with my standing on stage, I was there helping someone else preform. It was an odd act, but I was mearly a stage hand, hold the scissors. Immediatelyfollowing the performance I found myself in line in front of a card table receiving my number. I had just signed up to audition to play the role of Lisa Marie Presley. It was no normal audition, there was an air of reality show about it (ie. the number I now had pinned to the bottom of my shirt). I was surprised at myself, and yet I was excited about it.
That is where this story ends. Did I audition? Did I get the part? Why did I dream about such a silly thing and WHY did it feel so real?
Ahhh, the stuff of dreams!
2 comments:
Lisa Marie Presley? That alone seems kinda weird to me. Interesting...I know what you mean about dreams seeming so real. I've woken up feeling stressed and worn out just because of a particularly long and involved dream. YAAAGH!
Ahh, thank you, thank you very much...(Elvis has left the building....)
Post a Comment