Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Boring...

I have nothing to countdown to, no exciting surprise around the corner. I have had no bike rides to MN, or almost:) We are on our school schedule and life is back to a very predictable pace. Something in that is soothing though. A time for everything, and everything in its place. This is another time that shows just how much of a country mouse I really am. Hmmmmmm....

7 comments:

Booker said...

Hurry for "boring" is what I say!

Susan Elizabeth said...

Hurry?


I love boring....it is predictable, comfy, calm, no shocks around the corner....all good....unless TacCom is planning a surprise get-away mission...then boring is the last thing I want!

Linds said...

If I do end up riding someone's bike to MN, I'll be sure to let you know, so that you can come along... perhaps in a sidecar?

Anonymous said...

Hey, you had 2 very exciting visitors this weekend AND went to 2 thrilling soccer games-your life is anything but dull!

TripleNine said...

I've seen bits and pieces of people taking bike rides to MN. Where (or how) did it get started and what does it all mean? Oh and while your answering questions, the same two about life as well. :)

TripleNine said...

That came out wrong. I've haven't seen bits and pieces of people riding about. Rather I've seen bits and pieces of people Talking about riding aobut. I'de be very disturbed by the other.

~jenna said...

triplenine, you make me laugh, thanks for stopping by!
sunnie, true, stay tuned for the update:)